|Residential Long Term Rental
Let our experienced team of property management professionals take the hassle out of renting your unfurnished home. We also have
considerable expertise in managing multi-unit apartment buildings. We currently manage over 400 properties on and around the Monterey
Peninsula, giving us the critical mass that makes prospective tenants see us as a "one-stop-shop". Our size doesn't mean we've
lost the personal touch, however. From the first time we talk with you, you'll be working with a licensed, experienced agent who
will ensure your needs are met. We have two basic long term property management solutions:
Full Property Management
Here's how they work:
Call us to discuss your property and requirements. We can provide a lot of information on the phone, and then follow up by
our information package. If you are local, stop by our office (click here for a map!)
and we will give you a management information
- We will go to your property, inspect it, and tell you what we think. We will discuss:
- The rental value. We will give you comparable rental properties and a sense of the market to understand what the current rental value of
your home is.
- Our marketing plan. Our website, the local newspaper, and our in-house rent list all provide the maximum exposure for minimum cost.
We get hundreds of calls each month from prospective tenants looking for a rental home.
- Maintenance and repairs. It is important to spend your $$ wisely when making repairs or upgrades to a long-term property.
We' will help guide you so you can cover the essentials yet maximize the return on your investment.
- Traps and pitfalls. The whole area of Landlord/Tenant Law can sometimes be intimidating. We try to explain it, and help guide you
through a decision-making process designed to protect the rights of all parties and keep the hassles to a minimum.
- Tenant selection. Finding the right tenant for your home is where we really earn our money. We'll work closely with you throughout
the tenant selection process to do it right the first time.
- As a property owner with the San Carlos Agency, you can have as much or as little involvement with the rental of your property as you wish.
Give us a call today to discuss how our long term rental management program can meet your needs!